Wetbike.net Forum
September 21, 2017, 11:14:57 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you need to have your account approved, please email your username to pj at wetbike dot net and request to have it approved......had to disable auto-approve due to spambots.  Thanks

Home   Help Search Calendar Staff List Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: IS There Any Chance....JetSt*R  (Read 60 times)
theduke
2 Stroke Fanatic
Wetbike Member

View Profile

Ignore
« on: September 05, 2017, 04:45:07 PM »

We could get a seperate section Just for Boats??

Jetstar ,Sundance ,SportStar...& I'm sure theres a few more.
Maybe that SeaSplash? thing or whatever would fit in as well?
Whatever water toyz that are Suzuki powered but yet NOT a WetBike.

I hate plugging up the Wetbike  only sections with endless questions that are more related to the Boats that share the same Engine/Pump and other parts but different enough they really aren't wetbike related..
It would make research a bit easier in the future and not clog up the Bike only Topics.
 Perhaps this has been asked before..idk. Not trying to be a pita  & I realize I'm a noob but this would maybe be a win for all here Grin.

Been told I'm clinicly insane plenty of times so if its a NO...No problem.
I'll try to keep my Questions in the other sections simple and onpoint but we all no how things drift and the thread gets dillusional @ somepoint.

Your Thoughts.....whoever makes the executive decissions?

Dan in Oregon

reserved for future abuse
Tori
Biker of all sorts
Classifieds Moderator
I can't help it!!!

R.I.P. Brian Maness WBB#20 - never forgotten !

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2017, 07:08:01 PM »

We could get a seperate section Just for Boats??

HA !  we can't even get the Admin to maintain the site or allow a few of us to go into old posts to fix our missing pictures.

I hate plugging up the Wetbike  only sections

HA !   don't worry about it.  You're posts are the only action this site has seen in months.    I've enjoyed the activity.

Contact me to purchase any of the following: 1978-84 Stripe decals * 85-86-87 Body stripe decals * Exhaust spacers * Water supply/flush hoses * Fuel pickup tubes (fits 78-85)
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: