Wetbike.net Forum
December 18, 2017, 03:52:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you need to have your account approved, please email your username to pj at wetbike dot net and request to have it approved......had to disable auto-approve due to spambots.  Thanks

Home   Help Search Calendar Staff List Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Cherry Wetbike STILL For Sale Given by the inventor Nelson Tyler  (Read 6228 times)
cameramanMiamiCVT

« on: August 09, 2011, 06:01:06 PM »

Hello fellow Wetbike brothers,
For those SERIOUS people who want to have a kick ass bike with a history then this is the bike for you.  My father and Nelson Tyler were close friends and traded lenses for 2 crated Wetbikes.  When my father passed away 9 years ago those bikes were in a warehouse.  Just because it was crated doesn't mean its ready to ride.  All the hoses were dry rotted, and mice were camping inside.  So Nelson turned me on to Brian.  He took both bikes and our deal was he makes them like a tomcat and i give him one and a welding machine and he teaches me to ride.  He was the coolest guy ever and i miss his wonderful attitude.  After he passed i was so sad i never rode again.  So that is why i wanted to sell it to someone who will take care of it and enjoy many hours of fun.  But before Brian died he said if you sell it "don't give it away".  He slaved over that bike, and Nelson is still alive and i just had dinner with him and Liz and he agrees it is a special bike.  I have kept it inside the AC with a tarp over it at my office.  This is a Icon gem, not  a cheap ride.  I am not hurting for money nor have to get rid of it. I live in Miami, and Brian made a trailer for it.  So hit me up if this interest anyone.   
Tori
Biker of all sorts
Classifieds Moderator
I can't help it!!!

R.I.P. Brian Maness WBB#20 - never forgotten !

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2011, 08:36:03 PM »

Ian,  i hope you don't mind me adding a couple pictures of the bike for you.   Wink

« Last Edit: August 09, 2011, 08:43:19 PM by Tori » Logged

Contact me to purchase any of the following: 1978-84 Stripe decals * 85-86-87 Body stripe decals * Exhaust spacers * Water supply/flush hoses * Fuel pickup tubes (fits 78-85)
generation_meh

northern british columbia

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2011, 06:03:36 PM »

I'm interested in this how much were you thinking?

Tyrel McKinley
Sea-Donkey
The Poacher
I can't help it!!!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2011, 09:05:52 PM »

It's a shame that the girl in the second picture is blurry.   Cry

89 Tomcats (2-one in crate)

Past Wetbikes:1989,1991,1985,1983,1988 SS, 1987 SS, 1988 TC
Tlittle

View Profile